Sunday, April 11, 2010

Book Haul

I've recently gone to Singapore, and the major thing that I like to do there is go on a book shopping spree at my most favorite bookstore of Kinokuniya.



And it was definitely a good break from the hustle and bustle of Jakarta. What I also love about Singapore is how safe the country is, I could totally picture myself going there by my own someday. I was successful in the book spree and got quite an amount of them. So here they are! (You can click on their links to find out what they're about!)




clockwise until the center :

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- A classic tale I'm sure some of us have heard of. And I like a challenge while reading a book.
- I simply loved the first book of this series by Maggie. It's so poetic and moving and it really captured me.
- I've heard a lot of good things about this book so I thought, why not?
- I've been anticipating this book and I'm super excited to read it.
- A love story, with some fantasy twists. How can I not love that.
- The concept of Witchcraft goes into this book and that's a bit of unfamiliar territory for me but I'm excited to read it too!
- Ever since I've read Fallen by Lauren Kate, I've been so fascinated about the concept of Angels. This book caught my eye and it will definitely satisfy my curiosity.
- I've read this one too, and I like it, it's like a modern fairytale.
- I love traveling! Traveling sure does emerge in this one.
Tao Te Ching
- A little Chinese philosophy could go a long way.
- My first picture book in a long time and I was blown away by the pictures. Totally amazing.

xoxo,
Maya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...